Spoil your cat with natural, organic and healthy lifestyle products
To celebrate their worth as the almighty, glorious creatures that they are, Feelgood Pets has nominated this week as Cat Week! In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this! While our feline friends can be fussy, stubborn and sometimes even **sholes, there is no greater gift than the love of a cat. Let's pamper our kitties and spoil them a little this week!
Here are our top 7 favourite cat necessities:
1) Play time necessities
We all know how cats love to play and who can resist a cat playing with a catnip mouse? Toys for cats are not only fun but they also help to keep your cat fit and prevent boredom or obesity. Investing in toys for your cat will help to keep your kitty healthy, well-exercised and mentally stimulated! These are our favourite cat toys:
- Crazy Bird Electronic Cat Toy: Motion activated fun toy that can be easily activated by your cats when touched or rolled. Hours of chasing and fun!
- Interactive Wobbling Cat Toy: Motion activated sound chip makes lifelike bird sounds to catch your cat's attention! Feather attracts your cat and moves enticingly when touched. Designed to satisfy your cat's hunting instinct and to keep it on its paws!
2) Tasty necessities
All good cats deserve tasty treats and snacks! Feelgood Pets has a variety of healthy, non-fattening (in moderation) and organic (yet so delicious) treats, which can be given during training or whenever you want to spoil your kitty. All our treats come with NO nasty preservatives, or additives of any kind, just goodness for your best friend! Your cat is SURE to love:
- Venison Biltong Chews: Made from 100% organic & air-dried venison! Contains no added salt or spices. A delicious and healthy snack for cats!
- Peanut Butter & Banana Biscuits: Organic, gluten-free health biscuits that contain NO grains, fat, salt, sugar, xylitol, preservatives or other harmful additives. Yum, yum, yum!
3) Travel necessities
Unlike dogs, cats are not known to enjoy getting out the house. You'll almost never find a cat going for a run or to a play park with their fur parent! However, certain occasions, such as vet trips or airplane flights, may require them to go against their will.
- Denim Travel Bag: To carry your Fur Baby around in style and comfort! Ensures maximum protection, comfort and style for both you AND your pet. Easy to carry comfortably on your shoulder (so that you can use your hands to carry other things while keeping your pet safe and close to you). Place to store treats (or other valuables) in the convenient storage pocket. Perfect for cats, small dogs and puppies (40cm x 21cm x 29cm).
4) Emotional necessities
Like humans, dogs, cats and horses can be highly strung, suffer with anxiety and depression or even develop behavioural problems like OCD or aggression toward humans or other animals. Feelgood Pets has a range of natural remedies to help your beloved pets safely and effectively, helping them to cope with stressful times or to overcome a problem in emotionally stressed or anxious pets. These are our favourite products for your cat's emotional well-being:
- PetCalm: Homeopathic remedy that treats anxiety in pets or soothes those with nervous dispositions. Helps your pet cope during times of domestic stress (moving house, new baby, new extension), and reduces distress during Halloween, fireworks, thunderstorms, trips to the vet and other frightening occasions!
- Organic CBD Oil: Healing CBD Oil formulated especially for pets! Reduces feelings of anxiety and improve behavioural problems like chewing furniture, aggression, nervous tremors or urinating and defecating in the home.
5) Pamper necessities
While some cats despise even being touched, other cats bask in the glory of fuss and attention! From natural pet shampoos, natural flea control and other grooming and pamper products for your cat, you can trust Feelgood Pets to make the selection for you every time! Keep your cat looking fresh with our top 2 favourite grooming products:
- Natural Ear Cleanser: Chemical-free 100% natural ear cleanser that cleans and relieves the discomfort of itchy, smelly and dirty ears! Safely removes ear wax, debris and odors.
- Hypo-Allergen Natural Shampoo & Conditioner: Safe, gentle and natural shampoo and conditioner for sensitive and allergy-prone skins. Safe for both kittens and adult cats!
6) Parasite necessities
Fleas and ticks can not only be bothersome, but they can also cause lots of health problems! While synthetic flea and tick products can help, they also contain chemicals which may not be best for your pet's health. Here are our top favourite natural parasite control products for your cat:
- Khakibos Spray: Helps to repel ticks and fleas naturally while being gentle on the skin! Will not cause problems if your pet licks the spray off their fur and can be used directly on your pet and in kennels, on blankets and carpets!
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth: Perfect for body detox and to eliminate worms and external pet parasites like ticks and fleas. Kills ticks and fleas naturally without harming your pet, while acting as a natural de-wormer, detoxifier and internal parasite cleanser!
7) Immunity necessities
Without a strong immune system, our kitties would be prone to a range of viral, bacterial and fungal infections, as the immune system is the first line of defense! Our favourite immune-boosting products will keep your pet in tip-top shape:
- Immunity & Liver Support: Excellent all-round tonic to improve vitality, health and functioning. Natural antibiotic and anti-viral properties which promote and speeds up healing and recovery after illness!
- FeliSafe: Homeopathic remedy for cat flu and viral infections in cats! Supports your cat's immune system when viral compromise is suspected and provides a safe alternative to conventional vaccines for kittens and pregnant queens.
If you have any questions, please contact us or leave a comment below for FREE health advice. We always love hearing from you!