Natura Pet Natural Horse Conditioner for Beautiful Horses!
- All natural eco-friendly horse conditioner leaves coat, mane & tail silky & easy to brush
- 100% natural ingredients, including D-Panthenol, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Hemp Oil, Macadamia Oil and Shea Butter
- Moisturizes and conditions the coat and helps detangle and soften dry, damaged manes and tails
- Economical (may be diluted as much as 1:10)
- Contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your horse or the environment!
- Optimally pH balanced for your horse's skin
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural eco-friendly chemical-free environmentally friendly horse conditioner for healthy horses (1 Litre)
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog and horse conditioners and shampoos! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your animal's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our customers care about the environment and also about the health of their horses and that's why we love Natura Pets Natural Eco-friendly Shampoos and conditioners for horses. Now you can keep your horse clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Aqua, Gentle coconut-based conditioner, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Oil (Capric Triglyceride), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Macadamia Oil (Macadamia integrifolia), Hemp Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Xanthan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives (Ecocert Approved)
How to use
Natura Pets Horse Conditioner may be diluted as much as 1:10, depending on need and preference. After bathing with one of our delightful Natura Pet Horse Shampoos, while your horse is still wet, spread onto your horse’s coat and work into the mane and tail. No need to wash out the shampoo before you apply. Allow the formula to soak in for a several minutes or longer if you have time. Pick through or comb through the mane and tail tangles and then rinse off thoroughly. For very tangled manes, use Natura Pet Horse Detangler Spray. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.