Parvo-K: Natural homeopathic remedy for canine parvovirus
Natural Parvo-K remedy (20 g)
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Contains oral homeopathic Parvo nosode to protect your dog against Parvovirus
- Assists in the treatment of active Parvovirus under veterinary supervision
- Reduces symptoms of Parvo including fever, diarrhoea and vomiting
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
One way to avoid parvo infection is to make sure that your dog is fully vaccinated. This is, however, easier said than done. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to successfully vaccinate a puppy for this disease and vaccination every few weeks in the first few months of life is commonly recommended by conventional vets. This is because the immunity a puppy acquires from its mother can interfere with the vaccination process. Because of the difficulty in conferring lifelong immunity to parvovirus via vaccination, most conventional vets also recommend that adult dogs receive a yearly vaccination against this disease for life. The practice of repeated vaccination is, however, a controversial issue amongst holistic and homeopathic vets, who view vaccination as a threat to strong immune functioning.
The natural way
Homeopathic treatment for Parvo has long been the only viable method of treating the actual disease and can also help to immunise the dog (including puppies) against infection. Conventional veterinary medicine can only provide supportive treatment. Natural remedies also have a role to play in relieving symptoms and shortening the natural course of the disease for quicker recovery - as well as strengthening the immune system to help support healing.
How can Parvo-K help?
Parvo-K is a 100% homeopathic remedy in a unique formula which is both effective and safe with no side effects.
It can be used preventatively or as part of the holistic treatment of parvovirus in dogs and puppies.
Presented in fine, easily dissolved lactose granules, Parvo-K is very easy to administer, even to ill animals that will not swallow tablets. Due to the high safety profile of our natural ingredients, Parvo-K is also free of side-effects.
Parvo-K is recommended along with Immunity & Liver Support to strengthen the immune system and increase the chances of recovery.
What are the Ingredients?
Parvo-K contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic pet-friendly dosage:
Arsen alb. (6C), Verat. alb. (6C), Belladonna (30C), Parvo (30C), Zingiber off (D3), Agrimonia eupatoria (D3), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Parvo-K contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
Our products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
How has Parvo-K helped others?
"I am so grateful for your Parvo remedy. My poor dog contracted parvo - I have no idea how but seems like it’s everywhere these days - and I didn’t know what to do. The vet basically told me there’s nothing much that can be done but keep him hydrated until he gets better (or doesn’t). I was horrified!! I did some research on my own and found Parvo-K. I showed it to my vet who is quite open-minded and he said it was worth a try so we gave it to Emma. Within 2 days she was looking a million times better and the vet said he had never seen such a dramatic recovery! I think he has been convinced about natural remedies - I know I have! Thank you so much! Without your remedy my Emma may not even be here today." - Hayley S.
"I bought my daughter a puppy for her 14th birthday as she has been begging for a pet for years. You can’t imagine how distraught she was when this little slip of a thing fell ill and was diagnosed with Parvo. A friend who has used your remedies in the past ordered Parvo-K for us and this little puppy perked up soon after starting the remedy and seems to have no after-effects of this illness at all. We were so worried that even if he survived, that he would be weak or have irreversible effects of the disease for the rest of his life. Thank goodness this does not seem to be the case at all. Your website site will be our first stop for any future health problems this little puppy may have." - Sandra, Donna and puppy
How do I use Parvo-K?
Parvo-K comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat. No fuss and bother!
Cats and very small dogs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Acute dose: Sprinkle granules directly onto the tongue 3 - 5 times daily. Continue for 10 - 15 days after symptoms subside.
Preventative: Use 3 times daily for seven days. Repeat annually or when there is known exposure to infection.
Management tips for dogs with Parvovirus
- Parvo is a nasty and serious illness and any treatment undertaken should be under veterinary supervision. Infected animals need intensive, supportive therapy such as intravenous fluids and close monitoring.
- Puppies die due to a combination of dehydration and shock and an infected puppy can deteriorate very rapidly.
- Bloody diarrhoea with vomiting is always cause for concern. Even if your dog has been conventionally vaccinated, it may still contract Parvo. Consult your vet as a matter of urgency if your dog shows these symptoms.
- In the event of your dog having Parvo, remember that it is highly contagious and the virus can be carried on your shoes and your clothes. Do not go and visit households with other dogs for at least 3 weeks after your dog has recovered from its Parvo infection.
- Disinfect affected areas of your house and garden with bleach, it is advisable to discard all your dog’s bedding to minimise the chances of ongoing environmental contamination.
- When you choose a puppy always select a healthy puppy, don’t be drawn in by the cute factor of the runt of the litter, these smaller and underweight puppies are often more susceptible to infections.
- Cat Parvo, also known as Cat Flu is caused by a panleukopaenia virus and tends to affect young kittens. It is characterised by destruction of the white blood cells and is often fatal. Parvo-K is not a treatment for feline parvovirus.
- Remember prevention is better than cure! Use Parvo-K preventatively and further boost your precious pet’s immune system with Immunity and Liver Support.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.