AllisOne Beauty Synergy: Tissue Salts for Skin & Coat Health
AllisOne Beauty Synergy - For healthy, shiny skin & coat
- Supports skin health for a healthy skin & shiny coat
- Supports elastic tissues, collagen and the connective tissues
- Helps to restore balance and counteract skin dryness, itchiness or oiliness
- Use as a regular skin and coat tonic
- Economical! Contains 6 tissue salts - Kali Mur, Calc Fluor, Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Silicea & Nat Mur
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan, vegetarian & diabetic friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage. They may be given 'as is' or crushed into a powder and sprinkled on food or into water. Beauty Synergy helps to support overall skin and coat health, as well as the health of connective tissue.
If your pet is having a skin flare up or symptoms are worsening, we recommend increasing the dosage frequency to three or four times daily, reducing again when things improve.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.