AllisOne Calc Flour: Strengthens Skin, Ligaments & Teeth
AllisOne Calc Flour. Tissue Salt 1 - Helps to Strengthen Skin, Ligaments & Teeth
- Supports tissue elasticity in joints, skin and the circulatory system
- Improves skin health, as well as dry, itchy, chapped, cracked or hardened skin
- Supports musculo-skeletal and joint health, suppleness and flexibility
- Improves circulation
- Helps with to strengthen veins and arteries
- Strengthens tooth enamel (excellent for puppies)
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly) & contains no xylitol
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Tissue Salts for pets
Tissue salts are the perfect way to enhance YOUR pet's health without the risk of side effects. In essence, tissue salts for pets are similar to homeopathic remedies in that they are especially formulated micro-doses of the essential elements needed by living organisms to sustain health. By correcting imbalances in the body, we are able to restore health in dogs, cats, horses and, of course, humans too! The versatile nature of tissue salts makes them very economical and a must for the family medicine chest!
Calc Flour helps to improve elasticity, as well as the health of the skin, teeth, bones, joints and ligaments. It is the perfect choice for growing pets and also helps dogs, cats and horses with ligament and joint problems.
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage. They may be given 'as is' or crushed into a powder and sprinkled on food or into water. (Note - many dogs and horses will eat the tissue salt tablets out of your hand. Cats generally benefit from having the tissue salts crushed and sprinkled on food.)
Tissue salts are generally taken twice daily to support health and prevent illness. During times of illness or acute symptoms, dosage frequency should be increased to 3 - 5 times daily. Other tissue salts can be added as needed (ask us if you need help!)
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are animal cruelty-free and friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels.
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.