AllisOne Kali Mur: Mucous Regulator, Blood Cleanser, Travel Sickness
AllisOne Kali Mur. Tissue Salt clears mucous, discharges, helps with nausea, warts & skin tags
- Relieves sinus congestion, mucous build up & discharges
- Helps with ear, nose, throat & lung infections
- Relieves eye infections, allergies & itching eyes
- Helps reduce all soft glandular swellings
- Removes warts and skin tags (take orally & apply solution of crushed tablet mixed with a teaspoon or two of water to skin)
- Relieves nausea & travel sickness (car sickness) in pets
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage. They may be given 'as is' or crushed into a powder and sprinkled on food or into water. AllisOne Kali Mur has a variety of uses. It is often used to reduce car sickness in pets, to treat sinusitis and other infections involving mucous build-up, as well as skin tags and warts.
The dosage below is a maintenance dose. In acute cases, we recommend increasing the dosage frequency to three or four times daily, reducing again when things improve.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.