AllisOne Nat Mur. Water Balance, Vitality, Oedema (water retention)
AllisOne Nat Mur. Tissue Salt No. 9 for pets - For all conditions involving water balance
- Supports water balance in cells & systemic vitality
- Reduces oedema (swelling), water retention & bloating
- Supports conditions associated with excessive thirst
- Use at the first signs of colds & 'flu to treat runny noses and eyes
- Relieves allergies & hayfever, including sneezing and watering, itchy eyes
- Nourishes and heals dry or weeping skin, bringing balance to the skin (helps pet eczema too)
- Brings balance to the digestive system, relieving diarrhea or constipation
- Helps in the treatment of fatigue and anaemia
- Safe for people AND their pets! Will not interact negatively with prescription medication
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Tissue Salts for pets
Tissue salts are the perfect way to enhance YOUR pet's health without the risk of side effects. In essence, tissue salts are similar to homeopathic remedies in that they are especially formulated micro-doses of the essential elements needed by living organisms to sustain health. By correcting imbalances in the body, we are able to restore health in dogs, cats, horses and, of course, humans too! The versatile nature of tissue salts makes them very economical and a must for the family medicine chest!
Nat mur is a very useful tissue salt for dogs, cats, horses and small animals as it helps with water balance in the body. Pets are prone to tummy upsets, as well as viral infections or allergies that come with runny noses and eyes. Animals with eczema and weeping skin conditions will also benefit from Nat Mur. Nat Mur also combines well with Ferrum phos to speed healing from any infection, as well as after injury.
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage. They may be given 'as is' or crushed into a powder and sprinkled on food or into water. (Note - many dogs and horses will eat the tissue salt tablets out of your hand. Cats generally benefit from having the tissue salts crushed and sprinkled on food.)
Tissue salts are generally taken twice daily to support health and prevent illness. During times of illness or acute symptoms, dosage frequency should be increased to 3 - 5 times daily. Other tissue salts can be added as needed (ask us if you need help!)
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are animal cruelty-free and friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels.
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.