AllisOne Rescue Synergy: Tissue Salts for Composure & Stability in Pets
De-Stress & Calm Your Pet with AllisOne Rescue Synergy!
Reduces the negative effects of stress on your pet's system
- Helps to centre your pet's energy and better manage daily moods
- Supports emotional stability in dogs, cats and horses
- Regular use assists anxious, depressed and aggressive cats, dogs and horses
- Economical! Contains 7 tissue salts - Kali Phos, Kali Mur, Mag Phos, Nat Phos, Silicea, Calc Phos, Nat Mur. One tablets equals FOUR tablets from other tissue salt brands!
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan, vegetarian & diabetic friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to minimise YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage. They may be given 'as is' or crushed into a powder and sprinkled on food or into water. AllisOne Rescue Synergy helps to support emotional stability and reduce stress in your pet.
If your pet is severely acting up on a frequent basis, we recommend increasing the dosage frequency to three or four times daily, reducing again when things improve.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.