AllisOne Silicea. Tissue Salt No. 12. Treats boils, abscesses & suppurating conditions
AllisOne Silicea. Tissue Salt No. 12 - Strengthens nails, hair, treats boils & abscesses in pets
- Rejuvenates, strengthens & beautifies the your pet's skin and coat
- Cleanses the skin of boils, abscesses, reduces scar tissue & keloids
- Reduces involuntary twitching of eyes or muscles
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
TIP:Use together with Skin and Coat Tonic: Supports Dog and Cat Skin Health and Shiny Coat - a herbal tonic that improves skin functioning and strengthens hair shaft and follicle.
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage. They may be given 'as is' or crushed into a powder and sprinkled on food or into water. AllisOne Silicea helps to beautify skin, coat and nails and treat boils and abscesses in pets.
If your pet's skin needs special attention, we recommend increasing the dosage frequency to three or four times daily, reducing again when things improve.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.