Herbal Pet Joint Formula for stiff, old or arthritic pets (200 g)
Supports joint health naturally!
- Contains a blend of all-natural herbs and nutrients formulated to nutritionally support stiff, old or arthritic pets..
- Helps to maintain good joint health in older or active dogs, while also providing a preventative action for younger dogs whose breed may be prone to joint problems
- Contains Devil's Claw, MSM, Glucosamine, Evening Primrose, Fenugreek & Seaweed meal
- Simply sprinkle on food - easy to administer
- May be used together with Feelgood Pets MobiLive - a natural anti-inflammatory
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love the Herbal Pet
The Herbal Pet supply an innovative range of natural supplements for horses and pets, with unique formulations that utilize scientific research on natural ingredients that have a profound positive effect on a condition, unlike most manufacturers who use fewer ingredients in higher amounts. The Herbal Pet believe that, in nature, a single molecule is unlikely to solve what is nearly always a complex problem. They prefer to use moderate amounts of many different ingredients which all work, each in their different way, towards the same goal.
Herbal Pet Joint formula is a natural pet supplement with Devil's Claw and a blend of herbs and nutrients formulated to nutritionally support stiff, old or arthritic pets, or those prone to joint problems.
Herbal Pet Joint Formula can be used:
- to help to maintain good joint health
- in elderly dogs
- in active dogs
Devil's Claw, MSM, Glucosamine, Evening Primrose, Fenugreek, and Seaweed meal
How to use
Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
* May be used together with Feelgood Pets MobiLive - a natural anti-inflammatory for dogs and cats
Note: Not recommended for pregnant bitches. Do not use if your pet has ulcers or gallstones. Don't use together with blood thinning medication or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.