EaseSure - Natural remedy for seizure control in dogs & cats
- Treats acute seizures and epilepsy in cats and dogs
- Prevents seizures from occurring
- Limits after-effects of seizures such as drowsiness and clumsiness
- Prevents over-stimulation of the nervous system
- Settles hyperexcitable pets that are prone to seizures
The natural way
Many herbs and natural homeopathic remedies can safely and effectively support your pet’s general health and help to reduce the frequency and intensity of seizures, thus eliminating or reducing the need for prescription drugs for epilepsy and seizure disorders in pets.
A holistic approach to your pet’s condition is the best approach: feed a well-balanced natural diet and ensure that your pet has plenty of regular exercise, while supplementing with natural medicines for optimal health.
It is also important to ensure that your dog or cat has a safe environment to avoid injury should seizures occur. This would include making sure that swimming pools have safety nets and that stairs are secured with safety gates to prevent falls during a seizure. Reducing stress is also an important factor in helping to reduce seizures - as stress is a known trigger for a seizure.
How can EaseSure help?
EaseSure is a 100% natural blend of herbal and homeopathic ingredients especially selected to treat and prevent seizures in pets. It may be used to relieve acute seizures of multiple causes immediately and may also be used preventatively for the treatment of chronic seizure disorders.
EaseSure Drops may be used instead of, or along with, your pet's conventional medication for seizures. However, it is not recommended that you discontinue your pet's prescription medication without consulting your veterinarian. Also consult your veterinarian first when deciding to use EaseSure simultaneously with prescription medication so that your pet's progress may be adequately monitored.
EaseSure is easy to administer to pets and comes in convenient drop form.
What are the ingredients?
EaseSure contains the following 100% natural herbal & homeopathic ingredients:
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) is a herb used widely for anxiety and stress and is also useful for calming an overstimulated nervous system. In this way Passiflora is effective in both prevention and treatment of seizures, especially when stress is a precipitating factor.
- Scuttelaria laterifolia (Skullcap) is a well-known calmative and antispasmodic herb and will help to reduce over-stimulation that can lead to seizure occurrence. It is also helpful in lowering fever and regulating blood pressure, two further contributing precipitants of seizures in pets.
- Hyoscyamus (30C) is a homeopathic remedy valuable in the acute and long-term treatment of all seizures and tic disorders.
- Belladonna (30C) is also a homeopathic remedy well-known for its usefulness in seizure control, especially those seizures associated with high fever.
- Cuprum mettalicum (30C), another homeopathically prepared ingredient, controls seizures and addresses any associated mental dullness and nausea, including during the post-ictal period.
EaseSure contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
How has EaseSure helped others?
"I ordered your EaseSure remedy online out of sheer desperation for my poor Labrador, Gigi. She had been on Phenobarb for quite some time for her seizures and not only was she still having seizures, the side-effects of the drug caused her to appear permanently sedated. On top of that, the Phenobarb made her constantly ravenous and she ended up putting on quite a bit of weight- easy for a Lab! After speaking to my vet about my dissatisfaction I put her on EaseSure as well as the PhenoBarb. She has not had a seizure since then and my vet has been able to lower her dosage of Phenobarb to the extent that the side-effects are far more manageable. I am really pleased to have found this natural addition to my Lab’s medication that has improved her quality of life so much- thank you from both of us!" Eileen P.
"Several months ago my 3 year old cat began having seizures and boy, was it a scary experience. I felt so helpless and my heart bled for him as he would be like a zombie for the rest of the day, obviously with no idea of what had happened. I bought your EaseSure remedy as I have always preferred the natural approach and it has really helped him. When he does have a seizure (which is much more seldom these days) I put EaseSure in his mouth with a squirter-bottle and the fit seems to resolve much quicker and he is completely himself again within a few hours. Thanks for such a great product- I have stocked up on it!" - Sharon
"This is an excellent product. It really works. My dog started having seizures at 5 years old. They were very serious cluster seizures. He was put on phenobarb and potossium bromide. This made him both sick and extremely drugged. I came across Easesure and decided to give it a try. I bought one bottle to start, only wishing I bought the buy three get one free pkg because that is a better deal. The first two weeks I gave this product three times a day, 10 drops [large dog] mixed in a teaspoon of honey. During this time I started cutting back on the vet meds. So far NO SEIZURES! My dog is on only one phenobarb a day now and two doses of Easesure, 8 drops each. I am planning to cut that last phenobarb in half next week until he is off of it. I will keep you informed as to his progress. I highly recommend this product. I worked for 11 years in a vets office." - Sandy
BIG THANKS! We have a 9 week old Dockie who has been having seizures for about 3 weeks on an almost constant basis. With all due respect to our vet and the meds prescribed she still had seizures. I sent for your Easesure and in 30 minutes she was up and around. She still gets some but not as often nor severe. We have since purchased other products and passed the word out to our petloving friends. Again I must say KUDOS!" - Orlando, Florida
How do I use EaseSure?
EaseSure comes in convenient tincture form.
Chronic: Mix drops in a favourite treat two to three times daily.
Acute: Half the recommended dose may be mixed into a little water and squirted or spooned directly into the back of the mouth when needed (repeat after 5 minutes for up to two doses if necessary).
Cats and small dogs: 2 - 3 drops.
Medium dogs: 5 drops.
Large dogs: 8 - 10 drops.
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
Note: EaseSure may be safely taken along with your pet's prescription medication. However it is best to do this under supervision of your vet as, with continued use of EaseSure, the dosage of your pet’s prescription medication may be lowered or even stopped altogether.
Feelgood Pet Tips:
- Your dog or cat having a seizure is a terrifying experience both for you and your pet. As hard as it may be, remain calm. Do not try to restrain your pet in any way. Ensure that they will not injure themselves by moving furniture out of the way and be aware that they will be disorientated and may show aggressive behaviour during the recovery period.
- Cluster seizures (seizures occurring in rapid succession after each other) are to be treated as a medical emergency and your pet needs to be taken to your closest vet. If your pet has only had one seizure and appears to be recovering, then observe him/her from a distance. By rushing your pet to the vet and stressing them out you may actually trigger another seizure. It is advisable to have your pet checked over within 24 hours of any seizure activity even if there have been no further seizures.
- Some pets will have one seizure and then never, ever seizure again but usually seizures become more frequent and the severity and length of seizure may increase.
- Owing to the variety of causes for seizures in pets it is advisable to have a full screening run on your pet to rule out causes such as diabetes or a tumour in the brain. If all the tests come back as normal, your vet will probably make a diagnosis of idiopathic epilepsy, in simple English – epilepsy with an unknown cause.
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunising your pet. Conventional over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily and negative side effects may occur, these include seizures and other nervous system disease.
- As stress may precipitate seizures in susceptible animals, try to keep this to a minimum. If you know that a stressful event is coming up (e.g. home renovations or perhaps a trip to the vet), a few doses of our PetCalm prior to and during the stressful event would be beneficial to control stress levels and calm your dog or cat.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.