FeliSafe - Homeopathic remedy for cat 'flu' & viral infections in cats
Natural Homeopathic Treatment for Cat 'Flu
- Soothes and promotes healing of the gastro-intestinal tract
- Helps with watering eyes, coughing and sneezing
- Supports healthy levels of iron in the blood
- Discourages nausea & diarrhea
- Helps to clear mouth ulcers
- Contains a proprietary homeopathic blend of the vaccines of four main viral infections in cats: FHV-1, FCV, FPV, Chlamydia psi
- Supports your cat's immune system when viral compromise is suspected
- Provides a safe alternative to conventional vaccines for kittens and pregnant queens
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to help boost your cat’s immune system. A strong, healthy immune system is the best ‘armor’ you can give your animal. To help boost your cat’s immune system, make sure you offer a healthy diet – (preferably organic) high quality cat food. Your cat should also get plenty of exercise in the fresh air and sunshine. Don’t forget to give your cat fresh water – and always make sure water bowls and food dishes are washed and kept clean and free of germs. Although it is virtually impossible, try as hard as you can to limit your cat’s contact with stray cats, as they may be carriers of cat flu and other germs.
How can FeliSafe help?
FeliSafe is a safe natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine to address feline health and provide support to the immune system. It is completely safe for all cats, including kittens and pregnant queens - with no risk to the unborn kittens.
FeliSafe contains a proprietary blend of the vaccines of 4 of the most common feline viral infections in homeopathic potency - FHV-1, FCV, FPV and Chlamydia psi - as well as added homeopathic ingredients for symptomatic relief.
FeliSafe may be given to your cat to quickly address acute symptoms of infection, and may also be very helpful in providing systemic and immune system support for the future. FeliSafe comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively FeliSafe may easily be mixed with wet food. FeliSafe contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
What are the Ingredients?
FeliSafe contains the following 100% homeopathic active ingredients in equal parts and in therapeutic dosage:
Felivac 4 (30C), (is a proprietary blend of the vaccines of 4 of the most common feline viral infections in homeopathic potency - FHV-1, FCV, FPV and Chlamydia psi), Arsen alb. (6C), Ferrum met (30C), Phosphorus (30C), Borax (30C), Pulsatilla (30C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Our products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
How has FeliSafe helped others?
"I was so happy to find a natural remedy to help my very ill kitten. The vet said he had a terrible virus, and that there was no hope for him. I refused to give up. I found your site and treated him myself with the FeliSafe. He has pulled through! I know he still has a long road to full recovery, but thank you from the bottom of my heart." - Larry
"Thank you very much for natural medicine, my queen, Merlot, just had six kittens - I was terrified that they would get sick, I read up on your site, and have been giving them FeliSafe, and they are flourishing. I can rest assured that they are being cared for in a natural way, and don't have to worry about harsh vaccines! Thanks so much!!" - Josephine
"My cat went missing for a week and came home looking very, very bad. He had lost weight and looked dehydrated. The vet said it was something serious, but I could not afford the treatment. A friend gave me your product, and my cat is doing well. I can't tell you how happy I am to have found this product, my cats mean everything to me!!" - Sherry
How do I use FeliSafe?
FeliSafe comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to cats of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food. No fuss and bother! We know cats hate that!
Prevention: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue once a day for three days, beginning at 12 weeks and repeating annually or when your cat has been exposed to possible infection. When there is risk of infection, FeliSafe may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks - this remedy is safe even for newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
Acute: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every hour or until symptoms subside.
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. While some viral infections lend themselves to home treatment, others, e.g. Panleukopenia (also called Feline Distemper, Feline Infectious Enteritis and Feline Parvovirus), should ideally be monitored by your vet.
Note: May be used with Immunity & Liver Support to strengthen the immune system and act as a general tonic while assisting recovery and return to health
Tips for managing ill cats
- Wash food bowls and litter trays with a 1:32 solution of household bleach. Try and contain the affected cat in an area away from other cats in the household and clean the area with the 1:32 bleach solution for at least 10 minutes. Some feline viruses can remain active in the environment for years.
- It is vital to seek advice from your vet especially if the cat is very young and there is vomiting or diarrhea which does not resolve - as dehydration sets in very quickly and can be fatal.
- Keep your cat warm as a cat who becomes severely dehydrated may develop a lower than normal body temperature.
- Once you have vomiting under control - feed very small portions of bland food and water every couple of hours.
- Do not force your cat to eat. You can administer very small amounts of water and broth with a syringe into the mouth, but do not force feed your ill cat.
- If your cat has a respiratory infection, especially a blocked nose, you can wipe your cat's nose gently with a warm damp cloth or cotton ball. A humidifier or steam in the room can also help to clear the nose.
- Recovery and regaining weight loss may take several weeks and your cat should have regular doses of Immunity and Liver Support to aid his recovery and boost the immune system.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.