Flatulence Preventer - Homeopathic remedy reduces gas (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
- Naturally relieves unpleasant symptoms of flatulence and gas in pets
- Reduces bloating and intestinal cramps
- Maintains digestive health and helps with the symptoms of digestive disorders, including diarrhoea and constipation
Causes of flatulence
Having a pet with flatulence problems can be very embarrassing – and pets are notorious for choosing inopportune moments to add their noxious gases to the surrounds! But when you think about it, your pet is not having such a great time either.
Flatulence is generally caused by a build-up of gas in the stomach or intestines, which is often a result of undigested fermenting food. Some animals are simply unable to digest certain types of food while others have particular food sensitivities.
Often animals simply gulp air with their food, which then emerges as intestinal gas. This is common in puppies who are overexcited by mealtimes or certain flat nosed dogs like bull dogs. Whatever the cause, the animal usually feels very uncomfortable. Flatulence is often accompanied by bloating, farting, abdominal pain and belching.
The natural way
There are many synthetic over the counter and prescription medicines to treat digestive complaints and disorders. While these synthetic medications may make a big difference to quality of life for animals suffering from digestive disorders and dysfunction, many also come with side effects. Holistic practitioners recognize that the whole animal should be treated to maximize health and reduce imbalance in the system caused by a variety of environmental and dietary stresses. A combination of natural medicine, healthy diet and regular exercise will help your pet to return to digestive health.
How can Flatulence Preventer help?
Flatulence Preventer is a 100% homeopathic remedy for dogs & cats that uses natural ingredients to effectively relieve the symptoms of flatulence, gas, bloating and abdominal cramps. It may be safely and effectively used for fast relief from flatulence in pets, as well as being of great benefit daily to promote and support ease of digestion.
What are the Ingredients?
Flatulence Preventer contains the following 100% homeopathic active ingredients in therapeutic dosage for dogs & cats:
- Pimpinella (D3) is a homeopathic ingredient used to address digestive disorders and cramps. This remedy helps to relieve gas and promote healthy digestion and is suited to animals that tend to be very gassy.
- Chamomilla (D3) a homeopathic ingredient used to address excessive gas and bloating and also acts as a digestive aid. Suited to those animals with a 'rumbling stomach'. A great homeopathic ingredient to soothe symptoms of digestive discomfort too.
- Mag Phos. (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very helpful for the relief of flatulence and nausea. Deficiency of this tissue salt in the body can cause diarrhoea, intestinal malabsorption, bowel and stomach cramps and even liver disease. Mag. Phos. is often prescribed for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Carbo veg. (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy also recommended for flatulence and indigestion. It is known as a natural purifier for its ability to absorb gases and toxins in the body. It can be very effective for the animal that tends to suffer indigestion, sour belching, wind and bloating and is also an excellent antidote for fatigue.
- Nux Vom. (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy with a variety of uses and is often prescribed for digestive disorders, indigestion and either constipation or diarrhoea. It is also an effective remedy for flatulence, abdominal cramping and bloating.
Sucrose: inactive ingredient.
Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
Our products are animal-cruelty free and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
How has Flatulence Preventer helped others?
"Your Flatulence remedy has made such a difference. After every meal we would literally have to turf our poor dog outdoors for an hour or two. She used to look very sheepish and sorry for herself but the stench was unbearable no matter WHAT we fed her! She also had cramps and she was obviously uncomfortable, but that is a thing of the past." - Yolanda
"This product definitely works! I wouldn't have believed it without seeing the difference. Our cat has food sensitiveness which causes terrible gas and bloating and she has been on a special diet for years with not much improvement I must say. Your remedy makes her more comfortable after food and we can give her a bigger variety than before. It looks like we found the cure after so many years and so much expense - a simple natural remedy!" - Ziggy
"With the Flatulence Preventer and a change in diet recommended by your staff, we have a happy dog after meals again (and the family!) With age he has become more and more 'smelly' and full of gas and this remedy has made a tremendous difference. We give him three doses a day, including one just before food and then one after his meal - which seems to do the trick!" - Fred
How do I use Flatulence Preventer?
Flatulence Preventer is convenient & easy to administer and dissolves in the mouth. The fine granules are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively they may be mixed with some wet food. No fuss and bother!
Acute Conditions: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside.
Chronic Use (for animals with chronic flatulence and digestive complaints): Three doses of Flatulence Preventer daily to promote digestive health and calm the digestive system.
Cats and small dogs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Note: Flatulence Preventer may be used together with Digestive Support. for overall digestive health in dogs & cats
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.
Tips for managing cats & dogs with flatulence
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it is not finished. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification. Pet food also attracts flies and if left un-refrigerated may be a potential cause of food poisoning
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Flatulence problems are often solved by a change in diet. Try Vondi's Natural Pet Food or Doggobone Raw Active Pet Food, both available from the Feelgood Health shop in Westlake, Cape Town
- If flatulence is a recent problem, consider what changes you may have recently made to your pet's diet. Or perhaps he has been visiting the neighbourhood rubbish dump for dessert?
- Emotional or physical stress can also have an effect on digestion. A stressed pet may stop eating all together and cats often vomit when under stress
- And last but not least, my most repeated bit of advice, exercise, exercise, exercise. Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit and can often help with flatulence problems as is promotes efficient digestion and prevents constipation.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.