Herbal Pet Allergy Formula - Formulated to nutritionally maintain a healthy skin and coat!
A blend of vitamins and herbs with Sutherlandia to maintain your pet's skin health!
- A herbal allergy formula to treat dry and itchy skin in pets
- Great for pets who are recovering from illness
- Perfect for pets who are often in contact with other animals at kennels or shows
- Simply sprinkle on food - very easy to administer
- For ALL size pets... A 200g tub will last a large dog 40 days. Feed double the recommend amount for the first week!
- Suitable for dogs, cats and horses
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love the Herbal Pet
The Herbal Pet supply an innovative range of natural supplements for horses and pets, with unique formulations that utilize scientific research on natural ingredients that have a profound positive effect on a condition, unlike most manufacturers who use fewer ingredients in higher amounts. The Herbal Pet believe that, in nature, a single molecule is unlikely to solve what is nearly always a complex problem. They prefer to use moderate amounts of many different ingredients which all work, each in their different way, towards the same goal.
Herbal Pet Allergy Formula is a natural herbal supplement with a blend of herbs, vitamins and nutrients formulated to treat, repair and protect your pet's skin!
Citrus aurantium, Echinacea (build up your pet's resistance and immunity), Siberian Ginseng, Sutherlandia, Vitamin C, Iron (chelated).
Inactive ingredients: Seaweed meal.
How to use:
Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days! Feed double the recommened amount in the first week.
Note: Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.