Herbal Pet Everypet Formula - Everything your pet needs in a supplement! (200 g)
Daily multivitamin, prebiotic, mineral and herbal supplement all-in-one!
- Contains all essential vitamins and minerals that your pet requires for excellent health and vitality
- Also helps to manage joint health and good digestion.
- Will maintain a healthy, glossy coat and strong bones.
- Contains powerful ingredients like Spirulina, Magnesium, Chia Seeds, Diatomaceous Earth, MSM & Seaweed Meal to name a few.
- Simply sprinkle on food - very easy to administer.
- For ALL size pets... A 200 g tub will last one large dog 40 days!
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love the Herbal Pet
The Herbal Pet supply an innovative range of natural supplements for horses and pets, with unique formulations that utilize scientific research on natural ingredients that have a profound positive effect on a condition, unlike most manufacturers who use fewer ingredients in higher amounts. The Herbal Pet believe that, in nature, a single molecule is unlikely to solve what is nearly always a complex problem. They prefer to use moderate amounts of many different ingredients which all work, each in their different way, towards the same goal.
Herbal Pet Everypet Formula is a natural pet supplement with a blend of herbs, vitamins and nutrients formulated to nutritionally support your pet's everyday supplement needs.
Vitamin A, Spirulina, Magnesium, Taurine, Chia Seed, Diatomaceous Earth, Vitamin D3, MSM, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Seaweed Meal, Brewer's Yeast
How to use
Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Note: Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.