Immunity & Liver Support: Natural immunity tonic for pets
Support a healthy immune system in dogs and cats (60 vegan capsules)
- Excellent all-round tonic to improve vitality, health & functioning
- Natural antibiotic and anti-viral properties
- Boosts the liver and immune system and resistance against disease and infection, including viral and bacterial infection.
- Promotes and speeds up healing and recovery after illness.
- Increases haemoglobin levels and prevents anaemia
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to help boost your pet’s immune system. A strong, healthy immune system is the best ‘armor’ you can give your dog or cat. Here are some tips to help boost your pet’s immune system:
- Make sure you offer a healthy diet – (preferably organic) of high quality cat or dog food. (Try Vondi's natural cooked food or DoggoBone Active Raw Food, both available from the Feelgood Health shop in Westlake, Cape Town)
- Your pet should also get plenty of exercise in the fresh air and sunshine.
- Don’t forget to give your dog or cat fresh water – and always make sure water bowls and food dishes are washed and kept clean and free of germs.
- Although it is virtually impossible, try as hard as you can to limit your pet’s contact with strays, as they may be carriers of germs and disease.
How can Immunity & Liver Support capsules help?
Immunity and Liver Support capsules contain a combination of especially selected herbs known for their ability to cleanse and purify the system, improve immune functioning and support liver health.
Used as a general tonic or to protect against disease, Immunity and Liver Support capsules are also very effective during convalescence and can shorten the recovery phase after illness, trauma or surgery.
What are the ingredients?
Immunity and Liver Support capsules contain the following 100% herbal ingredients in a vegan-friendly capsule:
Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion), Echinacea purpurea, Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Brown Rice Powder (inactive ingredient), Vegan capsule
Immunity and Liver Support capsules contain no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
How has Immunity & Liver Support helped others?
"My German Shepherd is my treasure! He is already 10 years old and he has always been a healthy boy. Lately he has been 'off color' and not wanting to eat much. Also he was eating lots of grass and throwing up almost every day. I was very worried about him. The vet said maybe an infection and gave us antibiotics, and that made no difference, but your Immunity/Liver Support remedy has worked after only three weeks. No more throwing up and much more energy! Thanks for a natural alternative - next time I know where to come first!" - Serena
"I wanted to write in and tell you that I think you have a great website with lots of good information and help. I have already used two of your products and have been very pleased. My cat has been throwing up forever and since your Liver and Immunity Support she can eat without a problem again." - Tammy
"I have been a customer for many years and expected your pet remedies to be just as good as your people remedies. I can say with absolute pleasure that I have not been disappointed. As people we are lucky to have some natural alternatives to the conventional medicine, but our pets have not been so lucky up to now. I have used your Immunity and Liver Support capsules for two of my dogs and can recommend them to anyone with a bilious animal." - RC.
"Thank you for such wonderful products! I wish I had know about them sooner. I started giving my 13 year old cocker Immunity and Liver Support capsules for about 2 months. He had stopped drinking excessive amounts of water and vomiting. He seems to have a spring in his step now when walking and after a trip to the vet the blood test confirmed that the liver and kidneys have improved. I can't thank you enough!" - Patti
How do I use Immunity & Liver Support?
Used preventatively or as an antibiotic alternative & healing aid, Immunity & Liver Support capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Helpful tips to improve your pet's liver & immune system
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible.
- Ask your veterinarian to explain the side effects of all medications that are prescribed for your dog. If there is a chance of liver damage, then find out if there is an alternative medication or if not, what you can do to minimise the effects of liver damage. Always try and dose the minimum dose and follow prescription instructions closely.
- A natural, unprocessed diet will put fewer demands on the liver and immune system than one that is filled with preservatives and colourants that all need to be detoxed by the liver.
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- And as always, lots of exercise, the benefits are multiple both for you and your pet!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.