MobiLive Pets - Natural herbal joint pain & stiffness relief for dogs & cats
- All-natural herbal anti-inflammatory formula
- Soothes the symptoms of arthritis and degenerative joint disease
- Improves ease of movement
- Reduces stiffness and pain associated with swollen joints
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Reduces toxin buildup associated with arthritis and joint diseases
Joint problems & stiffness in dogs & cats - signs & symptoms
- Overall stiffness especially after rest (more noticeable in cold weather)
- Whimpering when getting up
- Difficulty climbing stairs or climbing in and out of cars
- Reluctance to exercise
- Unusual movements (for that particular animal)
- Disjointed or wobbly gait
- Swelling and tenderness in limb or spine
- Shying away from being stroked along their back
- Thickening of the joints of the affected limb
- Favouring the use of one limb more than another
There are a number of reasons why your pet could develop joint or muscle problems. Sprains and strains are fairly common in many active animals and certain animals may be more prone to this than others. Cats especially may have nine lives but their constant leaping from roofs and trees can put stress and strain on their joints, especially if they are overweight!
There are also a certain number of medical conditions such as
- arthritis (an inflammation of the joints which is most common in older pets, especially dogs);
- spinal diseases such as spondylosis and spondylitis (also more common in older pets and particular in dogs)
- hip dysplasia (a malformation of the hip's ball and socket which is more common in dogs but may affect certain breeds of cats).
Certain breeds of dogs and cats may be genetically more prone to developing conditions such as hip dysplasia and spinal problems.
The natural way
Nutrition is a key element in the holistic treatment and prevention of many muscle and joint problems. Hip dysplasia has both a nutritional and a genetic component. When young, large breed dogs (examples include Labradors and German Shepherds) are fed the incorrect diet and the hip muscle mass cannot keep pace with the growth of the bone. An incongruency develops at the hip joint. This incongruency causes strain on the hip joint with a resultant inflammatory reaction in the joint. In an attempt to reduce the strain the body forms extra bone to try and stabilise the joint. This is the bone that is so characteristic in xrays taken of arthritic joints.
As part of a holistic approach to treating your pet, natural remedies can help to build and strengthen your pet's immune system, encourage the elimination of toxins, strengthen and protect the skeletal system and generally improve the overall health of your animal - in addition to alleviating and treating the specific problems associated with muscle and joint problems.
While prescription anti-inflammatory drugs, including N-SAIDS, cortisone and other prescription medications for joint problems can offer some relief, side effects can include digestive, heart, adrenal and kidney problems. Natural remedies have many decades of traditional and effective use in relieving inflammation and pain, without unwanted side effects!
Other components of a holistic approach to therapy, especially in relation to alleviating and treating the symptoms associated with muscle and joint problems, include aromatherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic and hydrotherapy.
How can MobiLive Pets help?
MobiLive Pets is specially formulated for pets and contains a unique formula combining a number of herbal ingredients all well known for their anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects on the skeletal system, including muscles, joints, cartilage and tendons. MobiLive Pets is an excellent choice for pets suffering from arthritis and degenerative joint disease, without the side effects associated with prescription anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medication.
MobiLive Pets comes in convenient tincture formula which is easy to administer and the dosage can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes.
What are the ingredients?
MobiLive Pets contains the following 100% natural herbal ingredients in pet-friendly dosage.
- Salix Alba is also known as White Willow Bark and has natural therapeutic properties similar to many common over the counter pain medications, without the negative side effects. In fact, aspirin was originally manufactured using salcylic acid extracted from the bark of this medicinal plant, although aspirin is now synthetically produced. Salix alba has been used since the time of Hippocrates to ease aches and pains and reference was made to the therapeutic properties of this plant as far back as Ancient Egypt,.
- Harpagophytum procumbens - is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil's Claw is used world-wide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific research in the West has confirmed the anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic properties of this medicinal herb. Research has demonstrated that consistent use of Devil's Claw for at least 6 weeks can significantly improve the movement of arthritic joints and reduce swelling. It is also well known as a digestive tonic and is beneficial in the treatment of liver and gall bladder disorders.
- Filipendula ulmaria - or Meadowsweet, is an anti-inflammatory, soothing remedy which helps to protect the digestive tract and reduce stomach acid secretions - in addition to its pain relieving properties. Like Salix alba, it is similar in structure to the synthetic drug called acetylsalicylate, or aspirin - without the side effects commonly associated with aspirin.
- Apium graveolens - is made from a medicinal extract of the celery plant and was first mentioned as a natural pain killer by Aulus Cornelius Celsus as far back as 30 AD. This well known herb has a wide range of medicinal uses and is included in this remedy for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Urtica urens - also known as stinging nettle, has a wide variety of uses in natural medicine, and is most commonly used to treat joint ailments and as a anti-inflammatory, diuretic and urinary tonic, also helping to prevent the build-up of uric acid, commonly associated with gout and joint inflammation.
Ethanol: inactive ingredient
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
All Feelgood Pets remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals.
How has MobiLive Pets helped others?
"I am happy to report that since taking (your remedies), our Great Dane is much more comfortable and is again starting to chase the cat!" - Nancy
"We first noticed that our family dog was limping and favoring the right side last winter and since then she has also become very sensitive to being touched on the back. Our vet recommended your remedy and we have seen a big change. She means so much to us and we are very grateful to you for this great product!" - Jeff R.
"Our old cat was really in pain with arthritis and is much better after using your product. We can pick her up and stroke her and she is less crabby which means she must be feeling comfortable again. Thank you very much for helping her." - Sheila
How do I use MobiLive Pets?
MobiLive Pets comes in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
To be taken 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops.
Medium dogs: 5 drops.
Large dogs: 8-10 drops.
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
Tips for pet joint health:
- Be gentle on those joints! Next time you’re playing fetch the ball or destroy the catnip mouse with your furry friend, take some time to watch how effectively muscles, nerves and joints work together to facilitate movement in your pet. Pets, especially dogs, are always eager to please and even though muscles may be sore and joints may be strained they’ll still willingly fetch that ball, so go easy on your pet.
- Keeping your pet at their ideal weight will help to prevent excess strain on the joints. Studies in young, large breed dogs now show that any period of excess weight during the growing phase greatly increases the likelihood of degenerative joint disease developing later in life. Aim for slim and trim pets!
- Regular exercise is essential for keeping joints flexible and muscles and ligaments strong. It will also help in preventing obesity.
- Hydrotherapy is great for arthritic dogs. Older dogs that are very overweight or unable to exercise much because of heart conditions benefit greatly from hydrotherapy. Bobbing around supported by water and a doggie life jacket gives the muscles and joints a good work out without being too vigorous. Even cats can go to hydrotherapy. Happy paddling!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.