Natura Pet 5 Herbs Natural Horse Shampoo for Beautiful Horses!
- All natural eco-friendly horse shampoo cleans, conditions, protects & moisturises skin & coat beautifully
- Deep cleans & brings out the coat’s natural shine (generates a brilliant sheen!)
- Sage, Rosemary, Niaouli, Peppermint and Tea Tree protect, heal and cleanse even the most sensitive skins.
- 100% natural ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Jojoba OIl, Vegetable Glycerin and Aloe Vera moisturize and condition the skin and fur.
- Economical (may be diluted as much as 1:10)
- Contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Optimally pH balanced for your horse's skin
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural eco-friendly chemical-free environmentally friendly horse shampoo for healthy horses (1 Litre)
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog and horse shampoos! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your animal's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our customers care about the environment and also about the health of their horses and that's why we love Natura Pets Natural Eco-friendly Shampoos for horses. Now you can keep your horse clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Gentle coconut-based conditioner, Coconut Oil, Jojoba OIl, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Sage, Rosemary, Niaouli, Peppermint and Tea Tree Essential Oils, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives
How to use
NaturaPet Natural Horse Shampoo is just as good for people and dogs as it is for horses! The shampoo may be diluted as much as 1:10, depending on level of cleansing needed. Wet horse thoroughly. Drizzle directly onto horse’s coat or a sponge. Thin viscosity allows this shampoo to penetrate deep into the coat to remove grime and dirt. Apply directly on mane & tail and thoroughly work it in. Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. For the best result use Natura Pets Conditione and Natura Pets Mane De-Tangler. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.