Natura Pet Hypo-Allergen Natural Shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies & kittens
- Safe, gentle & natural shampoo for sensitive & allergy-prone skins
- Ideal for allergic pets, dogs, cats, puppies & kittens
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Contains organic coconut oil, aloe, jojoba oil & essential oils to clean & condition
- Optimally pH balanced for your pet's skin (pH7)
- Will not wash off topical flea treatments
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural chemical-free environmentally friendly pet shampoo (500ml)
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog shampoos! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your dog's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets Pet Shampoos for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and horses. Now you can keep your dog clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives
How to use
Wet fur with warm water. Apply shampoo to the wet fur. Rub in briskly and praise vigorously! Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. Use Natura Pets Oatmeal Conditioner for an extra healthy and glossy coat! Don’t forget to reward with a treat! For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.