Natura Pet Natural Detangler Horse Spray Mane & Tail
- All natural eco-friendly horse detangler spray leaves manes & tails easy to brush out, without drying or causing brittle hair that breaks
- 100% natural ingredients work effectively to detangle manes & tails while leaving your horse smelling naturally gorgeous!
- Contains Tea Tree Oil to soothe and prevent tail itch
- Contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your horse or the environment!
- Optimally pH balanced for your horse's skin
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural eco-friendly chemical-free environmentally friendly horse tail & mane de-tangler spray (250ml)
This effective Detangler Spray for manes and tails contains all natural ingredients that condition and detangle your horse’s mane and tail without drying it out with suffocating silicones. Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, D-Panthenol soften and smooth, while penetrating deep into the hair shaft to nourish, add shine, soften while protecting fragile hair from breakage. Sunflower helps to protect hair from UV rays. Tea Tree promotes overall skin health and helps to soothe the dreaded tail itch, while Rosemary Extract is traditionally known to promote growth of healthy manes and tails. The delightful scent of Sweet Orange will lift the spirit of both you and your horse!
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog and horse products! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your animal's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our customers care about the environment and also about the health of their horses and that's why we love Natura Pets Natural Eco-friendly Shampoos, Conditioners and other grooming products for horses. Now you can keep your horse clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Sunflower Oil, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, D-Panthenol, Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree and Rosemary Essential Oils, Natural Preservatives
How to use
Shake well before use. Spray your horse’s mane & tail from all angles. Pick through tangles with your fingers and gently comb through. Always start at the bottom and work your way up the hair. Soak stubborn tangles. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.