Use a new cotton pad for each eye. Soak the cotton with the cleanser and gently apply on your dog or cat's eyelids and wipe gently below the eye area. Remove excess matter from eye corners. For irritated eyes, apply several drops into the eye to clean and refresh. Use several drops daily to reduce irritation from dust, pollen, and ragweed or after swimming in chlorinated pools or salt water. Use a NEW cotton pad for each eye so as not to transfer infections from eye to the eye. Wipe away debris with clean cotton pad. Don’t forget to reward with a treat! Repeat daily for best results. If irritation persists contact a veterinarian. Store in a dark, cool place.
Natura Pet All Natural Eye Cleanser Prevents Infection in Dogs & Cats
- Chemical free ultra-gentle soothing pet eye cleanser with 100% plant extracts and minerals
- Helps with eye infections, irritations caused by foreign particles in the eye and air pollution (smog) as well as eye allergies.
- Use to cleanse the eyes after swimming in chlorinated pools or salt water
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% Natural Eco-Friendly Eye Cleanser for Dogs & Cats
We recommend regular and gentle cleansing of the sensitive area in and under the eye - to keep the eye area healthy and free of bacteria. This is also recommended for animals that swim in chlorinated pools or salt water, as well as those with a tendency to play in dust or collect foreign particles in their eyes.
Just a gentle wipe will keep your pet's eyes healthy and protected, with no artificial ingredients - making sure that we do no harm to our pets OR the environment!
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets products! Now you can keep your pet clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Tip: Use together with Feelgood Pets Skin & Coat Tonic for a 100% natural pet tonic to support skin health and a glossy, healthy coat!
Aqua, De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera, Boric Acid
How to use
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.