Natura Pet Natural Oatmeal & Aloe Pet Shampoo for dry or irritated skin
- Cleans safely and thoroughly, leaving your dog's coat soft, clean & fresh as a daisy!
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Contains organic coconut oil, aloe & shea butter to soothe & heal skin
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, horses and even humans (yes, it's good for everyone!)
- Optimally pH balanced for your pet's skin (pH7)
- Will not wash off topical flea treatments
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural chemical-free environmentally friendly dog shampoo (500ml)
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog shampoos! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your dog's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets Pet Shampoos. Now you can keep your dog clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vanilla and Coconut Essence, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives
How to use
Safe for use on dogs, cats, horses and humans. Wet fur with warm water. Apply shampoo to the wet fur. Rub in briskly and praise vigorously! Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. Use Natura Pets Oatmeal Conditioner for an extra healthy and glossy coat! Don’t forget to reward with a treat! For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.