Natura Pet Natural Itch Relief Shampoo for Dogs with Itchy Skin
- All natural shampoo cleans & conditions skin & coat beautifully
- Soothes and relieves common skin problems such as flea bites, yeast, ringworm, hot spots, eczema
- 100% natural ingredients - contains only nature’s finest blend of natural cleansers, organic coconut oil, aloe vera, almond oil, essential oils (lavender, tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus and niaouli)
- Contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
- Optimally pH balanced for your pet's skin (pH7)
- Will not wash off topical flea treatments
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural chemical-free environmentally friendly anti-itch dog shampoo for healthy skin (500ml)
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog shampoos! No wonder skin problems are one of the top ailments dealt with by vets! Apart from the damage they do to your dog's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets Pet Shampoos for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and horses. Now you can keep your dog clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Tip: Use together with Feelgood Pets Allergy Itch Ease, Allergy Clear Pets and Skin & Coat Tonic, as well as Vondi's Khakibos Natural Flea Spray or Vondi's Khakibos Natural Flea Powder as part of a total flea control program!
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Almond oil, Lavender essential oil, Peppermint Essential OIl, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Naiouli Essential Oil, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives
How to use
NB: This shampoo is NOT for cats! Wet fur with warm water. Apply shampoo to the wet fur. Rub in briskly and praise vigorously! Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. Use Natura Pets Oatmeal or Hypo-Allergen Conditioner for an extra healthy and glossy coat! Don’t forget to reward with a treat! For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.