Natura Pet Natural Nourishing Hoof Balm for Horses
- Hoof conditioning cream with natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Conditions dry cracked and brittle hooves and helps to prevent chipping, softens hardened frogs
- Helps hooves withstand the elements and optimizes moisture level in the hoof itself
- Boosts natural hoof colour for that show ready look!
- 100% natural ingredients with NO parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based or mineral oil Ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your horse or the environment!
- Optimally pH balanced for your horse's skin health
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural eco-friendly chemical-free environmentally friendly nourishing hoof balm for horses (250ml)
Natura Pet nourishing hoof cream with natural shea butter and olive oil provides superior conditioning and a proprietary blend of antibacterial and antifungal essential oils to help protect against infection. Regular use feeds moisture to dry cracked and brittle hooves and helps to prevent chipping, softens hardened frogs, helps hooves withstand the elements and optimizes moisture level within the hooves themselves, while boosting natural hoof colour for that show ready look.
Chips and cracks can be a gateway to bacteria. That is why we have added wild-crafted essential oils of Tea Tree, Peppermint and Rosemary known for their antibacterial properties. Natura Pet Hoof Conditioning Balm is packed with 100% natural ingredients and contains no petroleum or mineral oil.
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog and horse products! Apart from the damage they do to your animal's skin, they are also absorbed into the system where they further compromise health. And let's not even get started on what they do to the environment!
We know that our customers care about the environment and also about the health of their horses and that's why we love Natura Pets Natural Eco-friendly Shampoos, Conditioners and other grooming products for horses. Now you can keep your horse clean and healthy, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Organic Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils
How to use
Apply to hoof walls and frog. Work well into the edge of hair (coronet). Allow cream to absorb. For best results, use 3 to 4 times a week or daily. Do not wipe away or wash off. This product is for external use only. Store in a dark, cool place. As this cream has a coconut oil base, it can become runny on hot days. This does not affect the effectiveness and the cream can be placed in the fridge to firm if necessary.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.