Nature's Nest Aloe Vera Feather Spray - Natural Avian Bird Spray 250ml
- Safe and effective Aloe Vera feather spray for birds
- Safe for all birds, including budgies, cockatiels, parrots, canaries, love birds, etc
- Helps to condition skin and feathers & cool your bird down on hot days
- Cleans your bird without decreasing the natural oil on the bird’s feathers.
- Aloe Vera provides a soothing and healing effect for itchy, problem skin
- Will not harm your bird if swallowed during grooming and preening
- Natural & eco-friendly avian product for your favourite birds!
Directions for Use
Nature's Nest Aloe Vera Feather Spray can be used as often as liked. The interaction can also help to create a bond between owner and bird. Try to make it a playful event. Be careful when using it the first time not to scare the bird with the spraying action. On cold days be careful not to create a temperature fluctuation.
Store in a cool dry place, away from fertilizers, pesticides, braai and gardening equipment or any other chemicals.
Why we love Nature's Nest!
The products are developed by Dr. Deon de Beer, an exclusive avian veterinarian, who has been practising on Pellmeadow Farm in the heart of the Winelands of the Western Cape since 1989. Dr. De Beer has been breeding with birds for over 50 years, of which 33 years were done in partnership with his wife Henda.
Nature's Nest is the only bird food company in South Africa that has the privilege to have its own research facility with an in-house laboratory, modern manufacturing plant, veterinary practice and retail outlet on the same premise to identify the needs of every division. This ensures that YOUR bird has a quality product!
According to Dr Deon, 'Nature's Nest is a natural product. No chemical preservatives that can be harmful to your bird are used. Adding chemical preservatives to ensure an uncontaminated product is an unacceptable alternative from a veterinary perspective.'
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.