Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother) - Antibacterial and Antimicrobial!
Benefits of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for cats and dogs!
We are all too familiar with the amazing health benefits ACV has for humans but ACV is just as holistically healing for our pets! Below are a few of the reasons how ACV can help your pet!
- Can be used to naturally repel fleas - simply rinse your pet with an ACV water solution after every wash! Use 1 tablespoon of ACV to every 400mls of water for the rinse.
- Add ACV to your pet's water daily to naturally clean their teeth. See how much to use on your pet below.
- Use to dab on itchy skin and hot spots. Mix 1 tablespoon of ACV with 2 tablespoons of water and dab on the infected rash area with a cotton ball. Do this daily for a week.
- Great for improving your pet's digestion.
- Ear infections - Mix 1 teaspoon of ACV with 2 tablespoons of water to make a solution. Dab the cotton ball in this and use to gently cleanse your pet's infected ears. Do this daily for a week.
- Immunity Tonic - ACV’s antibacterial and antimicrobial properties can help get rid of underlying infections and microbes that could be lowering your pet's immunity.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
EARTH Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically grown apples and contains the famous 'Mother' = the collagen strands that help keep making vinegar. These appear as little floaty bits in the vinegar and are essential in maintaining the therapeutic benefits of the Apple Cider Vinegar. They are not usually present in non-organic store-bought apple cider vinegar.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar on your pet
The below ratio amounts can be given to your pet on a daily basis:
Small pets/cats - 1 teaspoon
Medium pets - 2 teaspoons
Large pets - 1 tablespoon
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.