Vondi's Mint and Rooibos Biscuits: An All-Natural Pet Treat!
- Available in a range of 5 delicious flavours made with pure, natural ingredients, including herbs, mint and rooibos to soothe itchy skin!
- Treat YOUR pet while encouraging healing & health
- Snacks that are good for your dog or cat - without the health risks of conventional pet treats
- All natural: Free from preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours, milk or sugar
- Non-allergenic for pets with allergies or digestive problems
- Safe for dogs, cats, puppies & kittens
- Locally made to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Natural Health Biscuits for Dogs & Cats!
When your fur kid turns those beseeching eyes on you, it is very difficult to resist! Now you can treat your pet without guilt or worrying about the health risks of commercial dog and cat treats! Vondi's Natural Home Made Biscuits make the perfect healthy treat to spoil your pet or use as a training treat. We also love Vondi's because they are a true, local family business who are passionate about natural pet nutrition and have their heart in the right place - Vondi's supports a range of local animal welfare organisation and animal rights campaigns.
Each biscuit has specific health benefits according to YOUR fur kid's needs:
Diatomaceous Earth Biscuits
The perfect snack to promote digestive health and keep your pet's system free from parasites
Mint & Rooibos Biscuits
Delicious and also helps to prevent itchy skin! Perfect for pets with skin allergies!
Rosehip & Devil's Claw Biscuits
Yummy and helps to support joint health!
Spirulina is well-known for being highly nutritious and filled with health-giving properties! For growing pets and those who need a health boost!
Coconut oil is good for the skin and coat and for the whole system! These treats will promote a shiny coat, sparkling eyes and a bushy tail!
Disclaimer: All products promoted on the Feelgood Pets website have a strict ingredient policy and are chosen because they are good for your pet AND the environment. All health information is for educational purposes only and should not replace the services of a professional veterinarian. Natural medicines have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.