Worm Dr Pets - Natural herbal worm medicine for deworming dogs & cats
All natural herbal and homeopathic de-worming formula for dogs and cats (50 ml)
- Expels internal parasites such as roundworm and tapeworm
- Restores digestive health after parasitic infection
- Calms and soothes the digestive system
- Reduces parasite-related problems such as restlessness and malnutrition
- Cleanses and detoxes the digestive system and improves digestive functioning
- Reduces the symptoms of flatulence, nausea and bloating
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
The natural way
When it comes to your pet’s health, natural remedies are usually a good place to start. Although a number of conventional de-worming treatments are very effective, most, if not all, are chemically-based and may be harmful to your pet in the long-term. Continual de-worming with conventional products may also weaken your pet’s immune system.
Holistic practitioners recognize that the whole animal should be treated to maximise health and reduce imbalance in the system caused by a variety of environmental and dietary stresses. A combination of natural medicine, healthy diet and regular exercise will help to protect your pet against parasitic infection.
How can Worm Dr Pets help?
Worm Dr Pets is a 100% natural remedy containing herbal & homeopathic ingredients especially formulated for the healthy and effective expulsion of intestinal parasites such as roundworm and tape worm.
Containing herbs especially chosen for their known antiparasitic, antiseptic and bactericidal properties, Worm Dr. can help to rid your pet of unhealthy infestations of internal parasites without the unwanted side effects sometimes associated with synthetic parasite medication. As an added bonus, Worm Dr. also helps to cleanse the system and contains herbs with antifungal properties, thus helping to reduce systemic yeast infections which compromise health and weaken immune functioning.
What are the ingredients?
Worm Dr Pets contains the following 100% natural herbal & homeopathic ingredients.
Glycorrhiza Glabra, Agrimonia Eupatoria, Althea Officinalis, Artemesia Africana (Wormwood or Wilde-Als), Chamomilla (30C), Cina (30C), Ethanol (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. All Feelgood Pets remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals.
How has Worm Dr helped others?
"This remedy is a bargain because I use it for the whole family - kids, dogs & hubby and me!. It works well and we dose about once every three months to make sure that all of us are worm free" - Caroline
"I never liked the usual worm medicine - even the smell let me know it was poison! What I like about Worm Dr is that it is herbal and it is good for my cats tummy but bad for worms!" - Cyndie
"Worm Dr does the trick and also stopped the constant upset stomach!" - Howie
How do I use Worm Dr?
Worm Dr comes in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
To be taken 2-3 times per day for four days at the following dosage:
Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops.
Medium dogs: 5 drops.
Large dogs: 8-10 drops.
Repeat after two weeks
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
Tips for keeping your pet worm-free:
- Because certain worms can be transmitted from animals to humans it is important that your pets and your family are de-wormed regularly. Depending on your pet’s risk of infection (an indoor cat has less likelihood of getting a parasite infection than a dog that regularly walks in the park and interacts with other dogs), you will need to determine the best de-worming protocol. De-worm your low risk pet once a year but repeat de-worming every 3 months in high risk pets. It is always advisable to de-worm your pet after a stay at the kennels or cattery.
- Always, always wash your hands after stroking or playing with your furry friend, this is especially important with children.
- Discourage your pets from licking you and your family, this is one way that worm segments and worm eggs can be transmitted to you.
- Clean up all dog poop everyday and keep your cat’s litter tray clean.
- Remember to take 'poop packets' with you when you take your dog out for a walk. Apart from the health risk that unpicked up poop poses, it’s also a real shame to get dog poop on your shoes!!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.